The Wellness Center of Plymouth offers a variety of workshops to help you and your family live well. Check out the descriptions below. You can view the workshop schedule on our calendar here.
Check out the latest happenings at the Wellness Center of Plymouth:
Here is a list of our class descriptions:
- Breathing 101: Feeling short of breath or always stressed? Learn the difference between shallow & deep breathing and its important benefits for optimal health.
- Essential Oils: Learn the benefits of using essential oils to create a healthy, happy home.
- Foam Rolling: Release & strengthen tight muscles, trigger points and surrounding tissues for pain relief and optimal movement using a foam roller.
- Optimal Health & Healing: Optimize your health and understanding of the healing process for quick, timely and lasting results.
- Posture & Spinal Hygiene: Our posture is our body’s foundation and where good health all begins and ends. Learn correct alignment as well as ways to maintain spinal integrity, anti-aging and wellness.
- Stretching: Stretching protocols for long, flexible muscles and connective tissue to facilitate movement, athletic performance, flexibility and protection from injury.
- Yoga for Backs: Movement is key to a healthy back. Learn to stretch, activate and strengthen core & pelvic muscles.