Typically, most people only visit their chiropractors when they are in pain and stop once they have relief. And unfortunately, most chiropractors set up their practices with a focus on immediate relief. At the Wellness Center of Plymouth, we’ve taken a different approach and focused on our patient’s long-term wellness. We educate our patients on the positive effects regular chiropractic adjustments can have on their bodies, such as:
- Reduces the chances of the injuries recurring.
- Helps to prevent additional injuries from happening or at least reduces the severity
- Help to heal injuries quicker
Every patient that comes through our doors receives a personalized treatment plan with the aim of getting them pain-free and living life to the fullest. Our treatment plans are broken up into four phases:
- Relief – we focus on reducing pain and inflammation
- Corrective – we focus on correcting the root issue, begin to strengthen muscles and increase function and mobility
- Strengthen – we focus on stabilizing and strengthening the affected area as well as the supporting muscles and ligaments
- Wellness – we focus on maintaining the maximum possible level of good health
We support each patient through their wellness journey by providing a range of services that can enhance the effects of their adjustments as well as provide stretches and exercises they can do at home. Our range of cutting-edge technologies has helped us become the leading chiropractic wellness center in the area and has allowed our clients to achieve a pain-feel, more active life.
We also help our patients understand that chiropractic adjustments can greatly improve their overall quality of life. Many of our patients have experienced:
- Deeper, longer sleep helps you to feel more rested and have more energy
- Better digestive health with less indigestion and heartburn
- Increase immunity to fight off colds
- Reduced anxiety
Take the next step and schedule your $49 health assessment. During our initial meeting, we will do a variety of tests to help us understand more about your health, nervous system, and goals. After we finish the tests, you will meet with the doctor to see how we can help you achieve your health goals. We look forward to helping you on your wellness journey.